Welcome to Co-Op
Benefits of Cooperative Education and Experiential Learning
• explore career choices • develop social skills and strengthen employability skills
• gain valuable work experience and references • earn high school credits
• ease their transition from school to work
• participate in ‘experiential' learning not available in the classroom
• develop team work skills and work effectively with others
• develop personal management and organizational skills
• gain an understanding of employer expectations, and work towards meeting them.
• Accounting, Animal Care, Graphic Art, Auto Body/Mechanics/Parts, Aviation • Communications, Conservation, Construction • Dentistry, Drama • Early Childhood Education, Educational Assistant, Electrical, Electronics, Engineering, Esthetics • Fashion Design, Fire Fighting, Fitness, Food Services, Funeral Services • Hair Styling, Heating & Air Conditioning, Horticulture, Information Systems • Laboratory, Law, Library Services • Machinist, Maintenance & Repair, Media, Manufacturing, Marketing, Medical • Office Administration, Photograph y , Plumbing • Recreation, Retail, Search & Rescue, Small Engine, Social Services, Sports Management • Therapies, Travel & Tourism • Welding, Woodworking • And many more.